Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mera's Birthday

Thank you, Uncle Caleb, in advance for my birthday card. I haven't gotten in the mail yet, but I can't wait to get it and open it!
Thank you, Aunt Katie and Uncle Eric, for the two awesome books that you gave me. The monkey one is my favorite and I have the whole thing memorized (its true-Kristin).
Thank you Aunt Candace, Uncle Kevin, Allyson, Kaleb and Travis for the most bestest scooter in the world. I never thought I would get anything like that. I am trying to learn to ride it, but so far, Daddy rides it more than me.
Thank you, Granddaddy and Grandmother for the pretty outfits. I wore the beautiful dress to Easter morning service and I got so many comment. I know that I looked cute and I told people so. I have worn my pjs every night except one night since mama came home. My ducky is my constant friend in the bathtub. I need to get daddy to take a picture of it with me and send it to your email address.
Thank you everyone for the presents! I love everyone single one of you.
Meradeth Whitley

4 comments:

Candace said...

Oh, I'm so glad Meradeth likes the scooter. It won't be long until she's whipping around curves...it takes a while to get a feel for the scooter's sharp turning.

Anne said...

You sure had a great birthday, Meradeth. Has mommy ridden your scooter yet? You will have to tell me about your books when we talk on the phone. I think you look just beautiful in your new dress.

grandaddy said...

Dear Meradeth,
I cant wait to see you again!!!
please do not get ant older until you here from me OK?...tell Teddy bear I said hello....and make sure you wash ducky off with your wash cloth when you take a bath because duckies get pretty dirty too you know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL
....grandaddy

Katie said...

Hey little Meradeth,
Uncle Eric and I are glad you had a great birthday! That scooter sounds like so much fun. You sure look beautiful in your new dress! WE LOVE YOU!!