Friday, January 29, 2010

Daughters of Virtue

One of the proper etiquette activities we practiced last night was how to walk like a lady. We divided up on teams and raced each other while balancing a book on our head. You guys know who are in these two pictures, right? Can you spot Allyson in both pictures also? She was on the opposite team of me...and her team won! :)

We also ate a delicious dinner. Then we worked sewing on these plastic canvases...which will be a homemade coaster when finished!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Yup, Lois and Cathy Owens. Looks like a good time.Did you try walking w/the book Candace?

Candace said...

Oh yes I walked, Mama...I was on team 2, the team that lost. :)

Lula said...

you know...I have a pic of you! I will email it and you have to add it!

Kristin said...

I didn't recognize the lady on the left, but I did recognize Lois. Her face doesn't look like she has aged one day.

Katie said...

YES I recognize Lois and Cathy! Is that Carolyn in the back there in the picture on the left?!?! It looks like everyone is having such a great time and SO much fun! I just can't believe you're going to the same church we went to so many years ago. Don't you think that's just amazing?!

Candace said...

Yes, Katie...it is great being there again. The room Allyson and I sat sewing in used to be the nursery where I was kept as a baby!
And that IS Carolyn in the pic on the left.