Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thank you, Granddaddy!

I love you, Granddaddy. Thank you for the picture that you sent me of the summmereene. I showed it to Tim and Grampie and Grammie. No one else has come over to show it too. Mama finally put it in this box so I could put it right above my head when I sleep. I love you Granddaddy. Are you standing on the top of the boat? I want you to send me another picture when I send you a picture again. Love you, Granddaddy. I got this dress from cousin Allyson. I love you Granddaddy.

2 comments:

grandaddy said...

Dear Meradeth,
I am glad you like the picture of the USS California. I love the thank you picture you drew and mailed to grandmother and I. You can write your letters and spell words very good! pretty soon you are going to be very smart like your mamma & daddy.
i love you Meradeth

Anne said...

You look so pretty in your new dress,Meradeth, sitting by your new picture. Grandmother has been in a submarine just like that one.
To get in the submarine you have to climb down a LONG ladder. They have a small kitchen in the submarine where the men fix their food and eat who live on the submarine. There are many stairs in the ship. Someday you will have to go on a submarine.