- 4 (6 ounce) thick cut pork chops
- 8 slices smoked Gouda cheese (I used Boursin garlic and herb cheese)
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces (fresh, not frozen)
- 3 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 1 cup panko crumbs or breadcrumbs
- Creole-style seasoning to taste (use any seasoning you like)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray; or olive oil, right Kristin. :)Lay each chop flat on cutting board, and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, leaving three sides intact. Stuff each chop with spinach, and then with cheese.
Place panko crumbs in a shallow dish. Coat each chop with a thin layer of horseradish, and then roll in crumbs. Arrange chops in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with your choice of seasoning to taste.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
We had this meal for lunch today and devoured it before I remembered to get a picture. Very good!