Monday, December 6, 2010
Pray for us - Update
Some of you know that about a month ago we put a bid on the property in the above picture; but then we were over-bid by another buyer, and now we have learned that their contract fell through. So, the home is back on the market...we have a second chance to put another offer on the table.
Right now, we are doing just what Kevin is doing in the picture...thinking about it and PRAYING for guidance from the Lord.
We had a tentative meeting planned w/our realtor this morning. After thinking and praying over the weekend (and thank you for your prayers!), we have decided to not put in an offer at this moment. If the property is available after New Year's, we will rethink our options.