Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HORSES!

Ok...I probably took too many pictures here at Uncle Bob and Aunt Jo's home, which is an over 100 acre beautiful horse farm! But everyone who knows me...KNOWS that I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF HORSES!

The miniature horses...

This mini really liked Grandma...she kept nuzzling the top of Grandma's head :)

Time to go riding!

Just wait until I get my own horse...can you imagine all the horse pictures you guys will have to see then?

Uncle Bob gave the kids a ride on his four wheeler...Kaleb liked this better than the horses! At least Allyson is a horse lover like her mother! :)

This is my favorite picture! Taken outside the tack room.

4 comments:

Anne said...

That is a beautiful farm. I love the last picture of Kevin's mom w/the boys.

Katie said...

Wow this place is reeaaalllly gorgeous! If you ever got horses we'd probably hardly ever hear from you again. Kevin would have to hire a nanny to take care of the kids cuz you'd always be out riding! :-)

I wish you had some pictures of YOU on the horses!

Candace said...

Well, I'm hoping it's not "if" I ever get horses, but rather "when" I get horses. :)
I rode too...but the pictures Kevin took weren't good. :(

Kristin said...

Love the last picture too. Those kids are so blessed to have grandparents who want to hug and love on them.