Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You missed this ugly mug?


Hey, everyone! I missed viewing the blog and keeping up w/everybody too! Kevin bought these roses(my favorite flower) for me...I thought the colors were just outstanding. There will be pics of our going-ons on www.hannafam.shutterfly.com tomorrow night. Thanks for keeping the riddles going, Katie. Caleb, you need to get more involved...how about sharing some golfing pics or stories w/us? And how about a pic of you in your kayak, Mama? I love you all!

3 comments:

Anne said...

How great to see you!!!! We all missed you so very much!!! Those roses are my favorite color. We had a rose bush with roses that color in our yard where I grew up. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures. Love, mama

Katie said...

Hey Candace!
I'm so glad you're back! The blog was deteriorating without you. I love the roses and you look even more beautiful.
Love, Katie

Kristin said...

Ahhh, candace you look beautiful. How wonderful that you have a husband that thinks your special and buys you flowers. Love you